1. We're Legitimate - In business since 1967, besides not being a newcomer to disadvantaged designations, Miller's is stable (another key factor for customers from both the public and private sector). From our 24,000 square foot headquarters with over 200 manufacturers represented, Miller's services clients nationwide with:
2. Financial Strength - A further testament to our stability is that we are bonded and, in many cases, we help to finance the products during the Design/Build and/or installation to keep processes moving efficiently and on-time.
3. Logistical Abilities - Having been a Haworth Office Furniture Dealer since 1973, we have executed installations coast-to-coast and developed a network of like-minded Dealers allowing us to deliver products and services nationwide. We have continually performed at world class levels for such complex customers as:
4. Disadvantaged Purchasing Depth and Sophistication - Besides having an ability to bring together other Disadvantaged vendors on projects (providing multiple purchasing credits for our customers), we also maintain all documentation and proof of certification.
Secondly, with our customer web portal we not only show, in "real-time" where the product/service is in it's delivery cycle, but provide any number of reports for management and overseer benefit.
5. By doing business with Miller's our customers are able to check off the following purchasing designations:
Add it all up and Miller's of Columbia is your most knowledgeable and proficient HUBZone partner.
As always, if you have specific questions, feel free to contact Division Manager, Paul Olsen at (803) 254-1656 xt 1021 or e-mail him to discuss your specific goals or challenges.
Want to learn more? Click here to be e-mailed our .pdf document, "A HUBZone Primer".
Click here if you would like to receive our HUBZone newsletter with updated information on HUBZone regulations, positive case studies and hints on how to access this new revenue opportunity.